Last Updated on
Try this creamy Filipino style Crab and Corn Soup
Want a snap for cold season? Trying out the Creamy Crab and Corn soup will definitely give a warmth blast to your taste buds. Its delectable blend of seafood and corn will make out tasty chowder. Also, this flavourful homemade soup is fast and easy to make.
The Filipino Crab and Corn Soup Recipe is a fantastic appetizer for everyone. It is perfect to pair with a nice sandwich during snacks. Besides, its delicate taste will perfectly compliment your meals any time of the day— lunch or dinner.
Fried food is also perfect partner for this Creamy Crab and Corn soup.
Filipino Crab and Corn Soup Ingredients:
- 1 cup freshly cracked crabmeat
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups whole corn kernel
- 4 tablespoons All purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce sauce
- 1/8 cup ground parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
Filipino Crab and Corn Soup Cooking Instructions:
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender.
- Add flour and stir until blended.
- Add milk gradually, stirring constantly.
- Lower the heat to medium low then add the corn and cook until tender.
- Add the crabmeat, green onions, parsley, pepper, seasoning salt, and fish sauce and simmer.
- Cook over low heat until heated through (do not boil).
- Adjust seasonings to suit your taste.
- Serve hot with bread.
This Filipino Crab and Corn Soup Recipe is fast, easy and very tasty.