How to cook Spicy Garlic Shrimp
If you are a shrimp-lover and loves garlic too, this is the best mouth-watering recipe for you. Spicy Garlic Shrimp is very easy to prepare since your primary ingredient – shrimp is not hard to find to in the market also garlic and a few spices. In my case, I always prepare this recipe as an appetizer meal since it is very fast and simple to do.
This zesty recipe with a hint of garlic is very enjoyable along with every bite of the shrimp. Spicy foods help increase metabolism suggesting this recipe is healthier. If you’re having problems preparing for your next meal because of your picky family, try Spicy Garlic Shrimp recipe and surely they will crave for more, just pay attention to every detail of this recipe and avoid putting unnecessary spices.
Spicy Garlic Shrimp by Pinoy Recipe dot net:
Spicy Garlic Shrimp Recipe
- 1/5 kilo large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili paste
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Chinese rice wine
- 2 tablespoons Canola oil
- 7 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pinch freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- Wash the shrimp then devein the shrimp if you choose.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, chili paste, sesame oil, rice wine, and sugar and set aside.
- In a Large pan, heat the canola oil over medium-high heat. Stir-fry the garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp and cook until both sides are pink, it will take about 2 minutes on each side. Add the sauce mixture and stir so the shrimp is fully coated. Season with black pepper.
- Remove from the heat and garnish with chopped scallions.
- Serve with rice.
Try this Spicy Garlic Shrimp recipe and your family will surely crave for more.