How to cook Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is soft and chewy cookies, your kids will surely come back for more. It is also great with coffee or tea for a morning snack. I usually order this cookie to match with coffee latte when I visit my favorite coffee shop, one day I ask my wife to bake this cookie and voila when she did, it tasted great much better from the coffee shop where I hang out with some friends.
This drop cookie that originated in the US is good with coffee or milk and a great snack for your kids together with Oatmeal Cookies, try this easy to follow Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe.
Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients:
- 1 cup All Purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup Wash sugar
- 1 Egg, large size
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups Chocolate chips
Chocolate Chip Cookies Instructions:
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Grease your baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, oats, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well all ingredients then set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix and combine the granulated sugar, butter, and wash sugar .
- Using an electric mixer set on medium speed beat the mixture until creamy, for about one to two minutes.
- Add in the vanilla extract and the egg, make sure to beat well.
- Combine the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Reduce to low speed and beat for two minutes, then add in the chocolate chips and fold into the mixture.
- Scoop the cookie dough using an ice cream scoop and arrange it two inches apart from each other on a baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies about 9 to 10 minutes or until the edges of the cookies lightly browned.
- Remove cookies from the oven then transfer to a wire rack and let it cool completely.
- You can store the cookies on any clean jar.
- Serve the Chocolate Chip Cookies with hot coffee or Milk.
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is soft and chewy cookies, your kids will surely come back for more.