How to cook Chive Up Seafood Salad
Chive Up Seafood Salad Recipe is very light and refreshing, it’s a firework of seafood salad in your mouth.
The Mango coleslaw is super easy to prepare and the mayo dressing is superb. The combination of tangy, peppery, spicy and sweet dressing and freshen up with dill and chives are perfect for seafood salad.
Chive Up Seafood Salad by Pinoy Recipe dot net:
Chive Up Seafood Salad Recipe
- 1/2 kg mussels steamed open and shelled
- 1/2 kg prawns steamed and shelled
- 1/4 head of red cabbage shredded ( about 3 cups)
- 1/2 head green cabbage shredded (about 6 cups)
- 1 medium half-ripe mango diced
- 1 160 g can nestle cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pickle relish
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp curry powder
- salt pepper, and sugar to taste
- pinch of chili powder
- lettuce leaves
- Toss mussels, prawns, cabbages, and mango in a bowl. Cool in the fridge.
- In another bowl, blend all the ingredients for dressing.
- Toss into seafood mixture just before serving and chill 10-15 minutes.
- Serve on individual plates lined with lettuce leaves.