Last Updated on
How to make Buko Pandan Pearl Shake
Buko Pandan Pearl Shake Recipe is a cool refreshing drink with buko and pandan flavored gelatin pearls and pinipig topping. Pandan leaf is rich in antioxidant flavonoids and, as a result, is thought to have anti-cancer properties. This benefit is attained by consuming the leaves in rice, soup, as a wrap, or in desserts.
Many Filipino loves Halo-halo and other juices during the summer season, here’s another thirst quencher to beat the summer heat the Buko Pandan Pearl Shake, we are sure you’ll enjoy this too.
Buko Pandan Pearl Shake Ingredients
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 pack unflavoured gelatin powder, green
- 1 tsp. pandan essence
- 2 cups buko juice, iced
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1/4 cup refine sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup buko meat
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Toasted pinipig, (optional)
Buko Pandan Pearl Shake How to prepare Instructions:
- Pour 2 cups of buko juice in an ice cube container and freeze for about an hour until frozen.
- Cook unflavoured gelatin powder according to package direction (hence that the water varies depends on the brand of gelatin you are using) and add pandan essence and stir to mix well.
- Pour into a container and allow to set in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Cut pandan jelly into small cubes or big pearls by using the fruit baller.
- Put the buko ice cubes in the blender add fresh milk, sugar, salt, buko meat and vanilla ice cream together and pulse to crushed the iced cubes.
- Put the pandan jelly on the bottom of the glass and pour the pandan shake.
- Serve with straw and decorate with pandan leaves.
Quench your thirst and beat the heat with Buko Pandan Pearl Shake Recipe