How to cook Bacon-Wrapped Cocktail Sausages
What a wonderful alternative to hot dogs in case you’ve run out of them? Sausages, of course! They’re just as festive, but usually not as costly and with a little trick, they can be as beloved by your crowd as well.
Take the Bacon-Wrapped Cocktail Sausages, for instance. It’s a nice way to give the good old sausage an interesting twist. The bacon grease and sweetness blended with the sausage’s distinct flavor makes this as instant favorite for kids and adults alike. Not to mention that being skewered on toothpicks gives this treat a very attractive appearance.
Whether you are cooking for a special birthday party or a dinner for a small family gathering, this recipe is a must-try if you are looking for a delectable appetizer like no other. Sure, it may be a little time-consuming to prepare, but I’m telling you, your friends and family members will go crazy with this food once they get to taste it. It’s something everyone will want to munch on before the big meal so be sure to cook much. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
Without further ado, here’s the step by step procedure on how you can cook Bacon-Wrapped Cocktail Sausages:
Learn how to make Bacon-Wrapped Cocktail Sausages from our video :
Bacon-Wrapped Cocktail Sausages Recipe by Filipino Recipes Portal:
Bacon-Wrapped Cocktail Sausages Recipe
- 1 package 400grams Purefoods Honeycured Bacon
- 1 package 500grams Purefoods Tender Juicy Cocktail Hotdogs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- One box of Toothpick
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet into a pastry baking tray.
- Using a pair of kitchen scissors, cut the Purefoods bacon into two.
- Wrap the sausage with the sliced bacon, wrap around each sausage and secure with a toothpick and place on the baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining sausages and bacon.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over each sausage then bake at 325 for 40-45 minutes or until the bacon is starting to brown.
- When cooked, remove from the oven and place it on a serving plate with your favorite Beer.
Bacon-Wrapped Cocktail Sausages Recipe is a great finger food for a birthday party or a dinner for a small family gathering.