GD Star Rating
Pata Tim Recipe is a popular braised pork leg dish similar to paksiw na pata with out the vinegar.
- 1 kilo porkâ€™s leg (pata)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup oyster sauce
- 5 cloves garlic; crushed
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon pepper corns
- 1 red onion; chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- Lettuce (fried in 2 minutes)
Pata Tim Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup broth of pata
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- Salt to taste
Pata Tim Cooking Instructions:
- In a stock pot with enough water, simmer the pork pata with all the ingredients until the meat is tender.
- Add hot water if necessary to replace the evaporated liquid.
- Drain and cut the meat from one side and separate the bones. Save 1 cup of broth.
- Place lettuce in a platter. Put the pata over the lettuce. Set aside.
Pata Tim Sauce Cooking Instructions:
- In a skillet, combine broth, cornstarch, and salt to taste. Bring to boil until sauce becomes thick.
- Pour the sauce on top of the pata. Serve hot!
Pata Tim Recipe,
Boiling the pork’s leg slowly and gently over low heat brings out the flavor of the meat, and keeps the meat very tender.
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected and Monitored by:
Recommended Filipino Recipe Books:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipes:
Request a Filipino Recipe here>>>
Join PinoyRecipe.net's Monthly Giveaway Contest >>>