GD Star Rating
Chicken Lumpia Recipe is a very simple dish filled with chicken, onions, a little of curry powder and brown sugar and with grated cheese. You’ll love this chicken version of Lumpia. Try it…
Preparation Time: 00:15
Cooking Time: 00:15
Servings: 6 to 8
Chicken Lumpia Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/3 cup minced onions
- 250 g chicken breast minced
- 1 sachet 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup NESTLE All Purpose Cream
- 10 pieces lumpia wrapper cut into half
- cooking oil for deep frying
- 1 cup minced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup minced onions
- 1 tbsp minced kinchay
- 1 tbsp lemonade mix
Chicken Lumpia Cooking Instructions:
- Heat oil and saute onions until limp.
- Add in chicken and cook for about 8 minutes or until color is translucent.
- Add in rest of the ingredients then remove from fire.
- Put about 1 tsp of chicken mixture in lumpia wrapper and roll and seal edges well.
- Deep fry and drain well in paper towels.
- Serve with salsa.
Chicken Lumpia Recipe,
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected and Monitored by:
- Nutritional Content: Calories: 199
Carbohydrates (g): 4
Protein (g): 12
Fats (g): 16
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe:
Next - Grilled Chicken Leg with Asparagus and Peas Recipe >>
Request a Filipino Recipe here>>>
Join PinoyRecipe.net's Monthly Giveaway Contest >>>