The Filipino version of the Beef Steak is Bistek Tagalog. This version is made of Tanigue instead of Beef and made creamier with the addition of All Purpose Cream.
Bistek na Tanigue with Cream Recipe
is comprised of sliced Tanigue fish cooked in soy sauce and calamansi juice and garnished with fresh onion rings. This simple yet great tasting Bistek na Tanigue with Cream Recipe
does not require much ingredients and the procedure is not complicated at all. It is easy to cook, very delicious and a healthy recipe, try and tell us what you think.
Bistek na Tanigue with Cream Ingredients:
- 3/4 kilo Tanigue, sliced
- 1 250ml All Purpose Cream
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 6 pieces calamansi or 1 pc lemon
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 medium sized onion, sliced into rings
- 4 tbsp (Canola) cooking oil
Bistek na Tanigue with Cream Cooking Instructions:
- Marinade Tanigue in soy sauce, lemon (or calamansi), half of the sliced onions and ground black pepper for at least 10 to 15 minutes
- Separate a few pieces of onion rings for garnish then Heat the cooking oil in a pan then stir fry the remaining onion rings until the texture becomes soft. Set aside
- Drain the Tanigue and separate the marinade then in the same pan where the onions were fried, fry the marinated Tanigue until color turns brown. Set aside.
- Saute garlic for a few minutes, then drain the oil and pour the marinade and bring to a boil.
- Put in the Tanique, add the All purpose Cream and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Add soysauce to taste and the stir-fried onions.
- Add the onion rings for garnish and Serve hot.
Bistek na Tanigue with Cream Recipe,
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected and Monitored by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe:
Next - Sinigang na Baka Recipe (Beef Shank Sinigang) >>
Request a Filipino Recipe here>>>
Join PinoyRecipe.net's Monthly Giveaway Contest >>>