How to cook Sinigang na Bangus at Talbos ng Kamote
Sinigang na Bangus is definitely one of the best tastings Singang dishes alongside with Pork Sinigang, Shrimp, Pork, and Beef. Sinigang na Bangus is simply prepared by boiling the fresh milkfish (bangus) in partner with Talbos ng Kamote (sweet potato tops) and other seasonings, please don’t forget the sinigang mix.
Sinigang na Bangus was introduced among the Filipinos simply because the preparation of this recipe is very much cheaper compared to other Sinigang Dishes. In terms of its taste, most of us will definitely agree that it’s very delectable with the sourly after-taste.
Sinigang na Bangus at Talbos ng Kamote is not only delicious yet healthy since the primary ingredient is fresh milkfish which is very rich in proteins and omega-3. Not only that, talbos ng kamote provides a nourishment on our skin since it is in the family of green-leafy vegetables. Even if you don’t have condiments or sauces, you can still enjoy this tasty recipe especially on a rainy and cold weather.
Sinigang na Bangus at Talbos ng Kamote by Pinoy Recipe dot net:
Sinigang na Bangus at Talbos ng Kamote Recipe
- 1 medium size Bangus Milkfish, sliced
- 1 liter rice washing or water
- 2 pcs ripe tomatoes sliced
- 1 pc medium onion sliced
- 1 sachet Sinigang sa Sampaloc Mix
- 2 cups talbos ng kamote stems removed
- 2 pcs siling haba finger chilies
- Patis fish sauce, to taste
- In a deep skillet pour the rice washing and boil
- Add tomatoes and onions, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add bangus and cook until white in color or about 10 minutes.
- Add Sinigang sa Sampaloc Mix and stir.
- Bring to a boil then ower heat and simmer while adding the talbos ng kamote.
- Add siling haba, if you it a little more spicy cut it in to half.
- Season with patis to taste.
- Serve it in a bowl with steamed rice.
Sinigang na Bangus at Talbos ng Kamote is a healthy seafood soup rich in omega-3, it’s very delectable with the sourly after-taste.