Last Updated on
How to make Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Recipe is a delicious energy booster drink and very easy to make. You can also prepare it as a fantastic party treat or a refreshing family afternoon snack.
This strawberry smoothie is an excellent source of vitamin C because of Strawberries. According to a UCLA study, “A serving of strawberries contains 51.5 mg of vitamin C, this amount is about half of our daily requirement”. Since this recipe also includes Banana, you will also get lots of “Pectin” that aids in healthy digestion of foods in your body plus Bananas are high in “Potassium” that helps in lowering blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
You can start-off your day with this healthy and great tasting Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Recipe.
Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1/4 kilo Strawberries
- 2 pcs over-ripe Lakatan bananas
- 3 cups Fresh milk
- 125g strawberry-flavoured yoghurt
- 5 tablespoon Honey
Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Instructions:
- Wash and hull the strawberries, then put in half of it in the blender jug.
- Coarsely chop the Bananas, then put in half of it the blender jug.
- Pour half of the honey, yoghurt and milk in the jug of a blender, then blend until it becomes smooth.
- Prepare 2 or 3 serving glasses and evenly pour the smoothie.
- Repeat the process withe remaining honey, strawberries, milk, banana, and yoghurt.
- Serve with your favorite sandwich.
Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Recipe is a healthy and great tasting smoothie.