Last Updated on October 13, 2013 by Ed Joven
Ginataang Kuhol Recipe, Snail sauted with garlic, onion, ginger and pepper plus coconut milk.
Ginataang Kuhol Ingredients:
- 1 Kilo of Snail (Kuhol)[singlepic id=350 w=240 h=180 float=right]
- 1 kilo of shredded coconut
- 1/2 clove of Garlic
- 1 big Onion sliced
- 2 Tbsp. of Ginger strips
- 2 Tbsp. of Shrimp Paste
- 1 medium sized Green Papaya
- Moringa or Malunggay Leaves
- 2 Tbsp. of Fish Sauce or according to your taste.
- 2 pcs Hot chilli
Ginataang Kuhol Cooking Instructions:
- To extract the coconut milk, pour about 2 cups of water on a one kilo of shredded coconut.
- On a caserole, put coconut mikl, with the other ingredients such as garlic, ginger, onion, shrimp paste, fish sauce or salt and bring to a boil until the coconut milk become thick.
- When boiling pour the snails and boil again.
- Next step is to add the papaya and malunggay leaves,
- If you like it hot, put few chopped hot chilli. Don’t overcooked the Papaya.
- Serve hot with white rice.** Optional: Add chopped spring onions for some color.
Crispy Fried Isaw Recipe
Kalderetang Manok | Chicken Caldereta Recipe
French Fries na Pang Negosyo mula sa inJoy
Pancit Miki Guisado Recipe
Shrimp Sinigang with Cabbage Recipe
Agar Agar Fruit Cocktail Salad Recipe
Filipino Pork Barbeque Skewers Recipe (Pork BBQ on Stick)
Christmas Recipes for Food Business in the Philippines