Last Updated on August 21, 2014 by Ed Joven
How to cook Creamy Milk Pastillas
Creamy Milk Pastillas Recipe are creamy milk candies, popular in the Philippines. Try this easy to make Creamy Milk Pastillas Recipe, your kids will surely love this one…
Creamy Milk Pastillas Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups powdered Full Cream Milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- white sugar, (for rolling)
- cellophane paper
Creamy Milk Pastillas Cooking Instructions:
- Sift powdered milk into condensed milk.
- Add in melted butter. Mix and blend well.
- Knead and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes before shaping into small balls or small cylinders.
- Roll in sugar and wrap in cellophane.
Here’s the ready to serve Filipino Creamy Pastillas Recipe.