Last Updated on November 1, 2018 by Ed Joven
How to cook Burger Buns
This excellent all purpose Burger Buns Recipe tastes so good that they were a big hit with my family and friends, when I served them during a little get together. Everyone who has tasted this Burger Buns them loves them and these make great sandwiches, too.
Burger Buns by Pinoy Recipe dot net:
Burger Buns Recipe
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 .25 ounce packages dry yeast
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Stir together 2 cups flour and the yeast.
- In a separate bowl, heat milk, water, oil, sugar and salt to lukewarm in microwave.
- Add all at once to the flour mixture, and beat until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in enough flour to make a soft dough, 2 to 3 cups.
- Mix well.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, turn dough out onto floured surface, and let rest under bowl for about 10 minutes.
- Shape dough into 12 slightly flat balls, and place on greased baking sheet to rise until doubled in size.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
This Burger Buns Recipe is almost too easy to make, taste so good and make an excellent hamburger sandwich.