How to make Banana Cashew Bread
Banana breads are delicious, what more if we add some cashew nuts in it? Indeed, the end product would be great! In this recipe, we are going to make Banana Cashew Bread Recipe; it’s like the usual banana bread that we all enjoyed, but added with some cashew nuts which makes this bread more delightful in every bite.
This bread is moist, soft and sweet which came from using real bananas as the main ingredient in this recipe. Unlike other breads, some cook it with just artificial flavor that’s why the result is often dry and does not taste so good.
Try preparing this Banana Cashew Bread Recipe an excellent and nutritious afternoon snack for the whole family.
Banana Cashew Bread Ingredients
- 1 2/3 cups All-purpose flour/plain flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 large Eggs (70g each)
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 3 large Ripe Bananas, mashed
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Cashew nuts, chopped and toasted
Banana Cashew Bread Instructions:
- To start you have to preheat the oven to 350F/175C.
- Butter a 9 x 5 x 3 by inch metal loaf pan, then dust with flour.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda into a bowl.
- Combine eggs and sugar in bowl then beat using electric mixer at medium-high speed until very thick and pale and mixture forms a ribbon when beater is lifted, about 10 minutes.
- Reduce Mixer speed to low and add-in oil slowly, continue mixing, then mix-in bananas, vanilla and yoghurt.
- Remove from the mixer then fold in flour mixture using a rubber spatula and gently add half of the chopped Cashews.
- Get the metal loaf pan and pour the batter spreading evenly then sprinkle remaining chopped Cashew nuts on top.
- Bake in middle of oven until golden and a skewer comes out clean, 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
- Best served with Hot Coffee.