Last Updated on July 14, 2016 by Ed Joven
How to cook Bacon Cheese Egg Cups
Bacon Cheese Egg Cups Recipe, this delicious Bacon dish is very easy to prepare and cook. We saw this first from a Youtube video, and when we learned how easy to cook it, immediately we decided to make them. We changed some of the Cheese on the recipe and used those that are available in the Philippines. If you have an available Ham in the fridge then you can use it instead of Bacon.
Bacon Cheese Egg Cups Ingredients:
- 6 slices of Bacon
- 6 Eggs
- 1/3 cup of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup of shredded Mozzarella Cheese ( use Goat Cheese if available )
- Scallions for garnish
- Pam Spray of Butter
Bacon Cheese Egg Cups Cooking Instructions:
- Fry the Bacon and cooked about 2/3 of the way so it is easy to place it into the Muffin molds
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray muffin tin with Pam spray if not available just brush a little of butter.
- Line muffin pans with bacon so that it circles each mold.
- Break an egg into the center of each mold.
- Sprinkle the cheeses on top of each.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until egg is cooked to the doneness of your liking.
- Slice the scallions and sprinkle on top of the Bacon Cheese Egg Cups
- Serve while warm.
Ready to serve Bacon Cheese Egg Cups Recipe