Last Updated on
There are a lot of things to consider when traveling. Aside from these considerations, there are unforeseen circumstances that tend to occur whenever we are traveling like lost baggage, delayed trips, medical emergencies, extended days of travel, etc. Of course, anyone would like the assurance of having a safe and enjoyable journey without any worries lingering in their minds.
Fortunately, travel insurance schengen visa philippines is already available in this time and age.
There are a lot of benefits that you can obtain in getting Malayan Schengen Travel Insurance. Firstly, is the medical and health coverage that consists of medical reimbursement, emergency medical evacuation and repatriation, and compensation for accidents that might occur during the trip. Aside from this, there is usually daily hospital cash assistance, as well.
Secondly, there is compensation for trip or flight delays and the loss or damage of baggage and documents. These events are inevitable, but through Schengen Travel Insurance, there is reimbursement for hotel accommodations, restaurant meals, trip cancellations, and extends cover to the loss of travel documents.
Thirdly, there is a peace of mind and assurance that one is fully protected no matter what.
How to apply for Schengen Travel Insurance?
If you have an agency that is processing your papers, they can quickly get you one together with other groups of travelers.
Insurance policy and a certificate are issued once you paid and filled out their application forms. You have to keep that certificate because it is required to submit in the embassy on your application for a Schengen visa.
You can also get it yourself because it’s so easy. Just inform the insurance staff or underwriter you need travel insurance for your Schengen visa. They will then give you the forms you need to fill out with your personal information.
Choose the premiums and coverage required by the embassy (ie, French, Spain or Italian Embassy in Manila, etc.). In case you don’t know the requirement, choose the minimum coverage listed above, which is 30,000 Euros with 15 days allowance.
What sets Malayan Travel Master apart from other insurance providers?
- First, it has low-cost travel insurance. You can get protection for your entire trip for as low as 0.99 Euros per day, which is cheap compared to other insurance providers.
- Second, it has extended coverage outside the Schengen Area.
- Third, it has all the benefits you need consisting of medical expenses up to 30,000 Euros, repatriation to the country of residence if necessary, access to medical care, and assistance in case of death.
- Fourth, there is a 24/7 emergency hotline available with a knowledgeable medical staff that picks up to answer your queries and assist you in finding the best healthcare closest to you.
- Fifth, it meets all the requirements from the European Regulation and is fully compliant with the European.
- Sixth, it is easy to avail and can be done within the comforts of your own home. The following steps are as follows: choose your insurance package, fill in your travel dates to receive an estimated rate, fill in the required details of the beneficiary, confirm your order and pay via Visa, AMEX, Mastercard and wait for your policy to be sent to your email.
For affordable and hassle-free travel health insurance in the Philippines and abroad, Malayan Insurance Travel Master is there to shoulder your healthcare expenses in and out of the country.
For a small amount, you too can get coverage of up to Php 1,000,000 in the Philippines and Php 2,500,000 for worldwide travel. Because at the end of the day, it does pay to Insure to be Sure.
To know more about Travel Insurance please Contact Us