Filipino style Spicy Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry
This Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry dish is an easy nutritious recipe that uses shrimp, broccoli florets, chili’s and bell pepper with onions, and ginger.
Spicy Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe is a healthy and delicious spicy shrimp and broccoli on your table in less than 30 minutes. Try it and you will surely love it.
Spicy Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 3 pcs Siling Labuyo ( Red Chili’s ), finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 1/4 Kilo fresh Shrimp medium sized, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium Red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 medium green onions, cut into small pieces
- a handful of salted peanuts