Try this yummy Pininyahang Manok with Gata
Most Filipinos love the creamy sauce from Pininyahang Manok with Gata. Instead of using evaporated milk, the coconut milk is used because of its yummier taste. Moreover, pineapples are added that gives a new blast of flavor to the course in combination with the other ingredients. With this, the meal is assured to be healthy and nutritious. Eventually, this can be one of the favorites of the family that can be served in any day.
To make the Pininyahang Manok Recipe yummier and tasty, the method of cooking is the secret. Anyone can make his own version by adding additional ingredients like chicken liver or anything that could please the taste buds.
Pineapple is an excellent source of fiber, which aids in digestion.
Pininyahang Manok with Gata Ingredients:
- 400 grams Chicken Leg
- 375 grams Chicken Thigh, cut into serving portions
- 2 pouches (115 grams each) Pineapple Tidbits, drained then reserve syrup
- 2 tbsp Ginger, cut into strips
- 6 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 large Red Onion, sliced
- 1 to 2 tbsp Patis (fish sauce)
- 1/2 tsp Peppercorn
- 1 pc Red Bell Peppermedium sized, cut into cubes
- 1 can (400ml) coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Canola oil