How to cook Spicy Malaysian Style Stir Fried Noodles
Spicy Malaysian Style Stir Fried Noodles Recipe, This popular Malaysian street fare is known as mee goreng (fried noodles).
To cook this dish look for the sweet bean sauce and noodles (which are sometimes frozen) at Asian markets; substitute dried linguine for lo mein. You can always use less chile paste to make a milder version.
Spicy Malaysian Style Stir Fried Noodles Ingredients by Pinoy Recipe dot net:
- 1 (14-ounce) package water-packed extra-firm tofu, drained
- 1 (1-pound) package fresh Chinese egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 heads baby trimmed and cut crosswise into 2-inch-thick strips
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons chile paste with garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet bean sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce