How to cook Shrimp and Grape Kebab
Kebab is a dish originated in the Middle East which is commonly made up of fish, veggies, fruits and meat such as beef and lamb that is skewered and then grilled or roasted. Now we are going to make the Shrimp and Grape Kebab Recipe.
Since most of us loves to hang around by the grill, this can be an ideal dish during picnics and cookouts together with friends and family. Preparing this Shrimp and Grape Kebab Recipe is very easy and simple to assemble, you may marinate the shrimp ahead of time and it is not only a delectable appetizer it is nutritious as well. Shrimps have protein, zinc, iodine, vitamin D and B3. However, Shrimps are also known to have high cholesterol content, though there have been studies which suggest that it is not that bad for our health at all, on the other hand, we should always be cautious in consuming this yummy seafood.
Shrimp and Grape Kebab Ingredients
- 24 pcs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 24 medium seedless red grapes
- 4 pcs medium sized Green bell peppers, sliced into small squares
- 3 pcs medium sized onions, sliced into small squares
- 8 wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least an hour
- 1/2 Tbsp peanut oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chili peppers