How to make Kangkong Salad
Filipino Kangkong Salad Recipe is another original Filipino dish. Kangkong is also known as River Spinach, it is a common green leafy vegetable in the Philippines.
Kangkong, a common ingredient in many Filipino dishes. It is a usual leafy vegetable in fish or meat sinigang recipes. Another popular native dish among Filipinos using kangkong is Abobong Kangkong and the famous appetizer Kangkong Fritters.
Kangkong can also be made into a salad, here is the Filipino Recipes Portal version of the Filipino Kangkong Salad Recipe.
Kangkong Salad Ingredients
- 1/4 kilo Kangkong or River Spinach
- 2 small tomatoes (sliced into rings)
- 1 medium red onions (sliced into rings)
- 1 Red Salted egg (sliced)
- 1 medium cucumber (sliced into rings)
- Vinegar Dressing:
- 1/2 cups vinegar
- 1 small head of garlic (finely minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly grounded)