How to cook Ginataang Bilo bilo
Filipino Ginataang Bilo bilo Recipe is usually served as a afternoon snack and best eaten freshly cooked while the Bilo bilo is at its best, pillow soft.
Ginataang Bilo bilo snack consist of Gata (coconut milk), Saging na Saba (Cardava banana), Kamote (sweet potato), Sago (Tapioca Pearls), Bilo-bilo (Sticky glutinous rice balls), and Langka (jackfruit).
Ginataang Bilo-bilo Ingredients
- 4-15 oz. cans coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 ripe cardava bananas (saba), peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 cups sweet potato (kamote) or yam, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 cups purple yam (ube), peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 cups jackfruit (langka), cut into strips (reserve the syrup)
- 1/2 cup tapioca pearls (sago), soaked in water for 30 minutes