How to cook Malasugi ( Swordfish ) Kebab
Kebab also known as kabab, kebob, or kabob is a wide variety of meat dishes originating in Persia and later on adopted by the Middle East and Asia Minor, and now found worldwide.
There are many variants of kebab like beaf kebab, mutton kebab, chicken kebab, vegetable kebab and this fish kebab. In Southeast Asia fish kebab is very famous. Fish kebab is very spicy and a delicious recipe. Malasugi ( Swordfish ) Kebab Recipe is an easy to make dish, ready just in 15-20 minutes.
This Malasugi ( Swordfish ) Kebab Recipe is best served hot with garlic rice, tomato ketchup or steak sauce and salad.
Malasugi ( Swordfish ) Kebab Ingredients:
- 1/2 kilo fish Malusugi or Swordfish (you can also use halibut or salmon)
- 2 tbps olive oil or just plain cooking oil
- 1 pc. lemon
- 6 pcs medium sized tomato
- 4 pcs small sized bell pepper
- 4 pcs small sized onions or shalots
- Salt to taste
- 10 pcs wooden skewers
- 1 tsp. crushed black pepper