How to cook Buko Lychee Salad
Most of Filipinos love Buko Salad; in fact, it is always present on holidays like birthdays, Christmas and New Year. That being said, sometimes you get tired of the usual buko salad and then you thought of something new to make this tropical dessert more tasty and delicious to prepare during those special occasions. So here is the Buko Lychee Salad Recipe – a much more delightful version of buko salad that we are used to. This might be your next favorite dessert to add to your menu in the following holidays.
Preparing this Buko Lychee Salad Recipe is very simple and you can get this done in no time. This dessert is also ideal to serve on summer, since coconut and lychee have a cooling effect to our body which will fully refresh us during hot days.
Now here is how to make this delectable and nutritious Buko Lychee Salad.
Buko Lychee Salad Ingredients
- 1 can Lychee in Syrup
- 2 1/2 cups Fresh Buko Juice (young coconut water)
- 3 envelopes of unflavoured Gelatin powder
- 3 1/2 cups grated Buko meat (fresh young coconut)
- 1 (250ml) All-Purpose cream
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla ice cream, to top