How to make Buko, Sago and Gulaman Salad
Buko, Sago and Gulaman Salad Recipe is a delicious Filipino dessert, a family favorite, very simple and easy to prepare. It is so tasty you can serve it over lunch or dinner, Buko, Sago and Gulaman Salad is also great for parties. Don’t forget to try the famous Sago at Gulaman drink, in case you have extra sago and gulaman after doing this recipe.
Buko, Sago and Gulaman Salad is extremely a versatile dessert, you can add more ingredients as you please, like apples or other fruits, you really can’t go wrong with this dish.
Buko, Sago and Gulaman Salad Ingredients:
- 250g Sago (Raw Tapioca Pearls)
- 2-2½ Liters of water, for boiling
- 2 boxes Alsa Gulaman Red and Green, cooked and diced
- 3 young coconuts, meat scrapped
- 1 pack (250ml) All Purpose Cream
- 1 can (300ml) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (154ml) Evaporated Milk