Chinese Beef Broccoli Recipe, Learn how to make Chinese Beef Broccoli from PinoyRecipe.net. This dish is a heart-healthy and delicious stir fry beef and broccoli recipe, that is quick and easy to prepare and adds protein from the beef strips with authentic Chinese cuisine taste.
Chinese Beef Broccoli Recipe has it all, the cancer fighting broccoli, heart-healthy garlic, and lean meat are chopped up and stir fried in a nonstick skillet, then simmered in a delicious, fragrant brown sauce that delicately envelops the meat and vegetables. This dish uses little oil, but it doesn’t lack in big taste.
The secret to Chinese Beef Broccoli Recipe big taste is in the browning of the beef, and a secret ingredient sesame oil, used often as a flavoring in Asian dishes. The healthy thing about Sesame oil, it is high in omega-6 fatty acid, polyunsaturated fats, is low in saturated fats, and contains vitamin E and antioxidants, sesamol and sesamin.
PinoyRecipe.net highly recommend this heart-healthy and delicious Chinese Beef Broccoli Recipe.
Chinese Beef Broccoli Ingredients:
- 1/2 kilo flank or sirloin, sliced thinly across the grain
- 1/2 kilo broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons Sesame cooking oil
- 2 medium sized onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, very finely minced or mushed through garlic crusher
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tablespoon water