How to cook Banana Cupcakes
This Filipino Banana Cupcakes Recipe makes twelve regular sized cupcakes. The batter mixture is easy to make because you just stir the wet ingredients together in one bowl and the dry ingredients together in another bowl, then mix the two and you are done. The Banana Cupcake batter is quite thin so use an ice cream scoop or small ladle to fill the muffin cups.
Try this PinoyRecipe version of Banana Cupcakes Recipe and give us your feedback.
Banana Cupcakes Recipes:
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 very ripe large bananas, peeled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk