How to cook Tortang Corned Beef
Tortang Corned Beef Recipe is a yummy meal and best for breakfast or for your kids lunch boxes. I love to pair this dish with a spicy tomato ketsup. You can also make Tortang Corned Beef sandwich, just add some burger buns, cheese and lettuce.
Tortang Corned Beef Ingredients:
- Get 1 serving of Ginisang Corned Beef
- 5 eggs
- 1 Onion, medium sized and minced
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tablespoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper flakes (optional, i like mine spicy)
- Canola Cooking oil
Tortang Corned Beef Instructions:
- Follow first the instruction on how to cook Ginisang Corned Beef once finished then proceed to the next step.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, onions, salt, pepper flakes and black pepper then, whisk or beat the egg until all the ingredients are combined together.
- Add the Ginisang Corned Beef to the mixing bowl together with the egg mixture.
- Whisk again to mix all the ingredients.
- In a frying pan, add 1 1/2 Canola cooking oil then apply medium heat.
- When the oil is heat enough, I used a 1/2 cup measuring cup to to scoop the mixture then pour it in the pan. Fry it for 2 to 3 minutes or until it becomes golden brown on both sides.
- When cooked remove from the frying pan and place it on a plate with paper towel to drain the excess oil.
- Serve with your favorite condiment, I like mine with spicy tomato ketchup.
Try this delectable Filipino style Caesar Salad Recipe.
Related Filipino Recipes:
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe: