How to make Pinoy style Tiramisu
Tiramisu Recipe is an Italian classic dessert that tastes so delightful and heavenly. The name Tiramisu simply means “carry me up” or “pick me up”, which this dessert actually does when you taste it, you can never resist its luscious flavors, and it’s often called an “Italian Trifle”. It is made of lady fingers, cream, coffee, cocoa powder and some chocolate shavings.
Tiramisu is even a simple and easy recipe; you can make this dessert ahead of time so that the flavors will absorb and firm to easily slice this three layered cake. This is a great recipe for parties specially this coming Christmas season.
- 3 packs store bought Lady Fingers “Broas”
- 2 cups strong warm coffee + 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese, at room temp.
- 3 (250ml) nestle all purpose cream
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- pinch of salt, (optional)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder, for dusting
Tiramisu Cooking Instructions:
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, chilled nestle cream, sweetened condensed milk and a pinch of salt.
- Whisk until smooth and well combined, refrigerate until needed.
- Meanwhile, mix a strong coffee powder in warm water and add less sugar than you usually put on your regular coffee and stir until sugar dissolve, set aside.
- Prepare a 7×11 baking dish or any available glass dish you have.
- Dip the lady fingers into the coffee just enough to wet, do not soak them.
- Arrange coffee dipped lady fingers in the bottom of your baking dish until fully covered.
- Spoon 1/3 part of your cream mixture over the lady fingers and spread evenly.
- Repeat process with other remaining 2 layers until done and ended with cream mixture on top.
- Dust evenly with cocoa powder on top and top with shaved or chopped chocolate for decoration if using.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours or overnight to make the cake layer becomes firm and easy to slice.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tiramisu Recipe is a delectable dessert that is very easy to make, you can never resist its luscious flavors.
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe: