Pinoy Crispy Prawn Tempura, Succulent prawns coated in batter and rolled in cornflakes fried to a crisp, guaranteed to be everyone’s favorite!
Crispy Prawn Tempura Ingredients:
- 500g prawns, shelled, tails intact
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 8g. MAGGI Magic Sarap
For the Batter:
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/4 cup water
- crushed Cornflakes
- cooking oil for frying
- MAGGI Chili Sauce
Crispy Prawn Tempura Cooking Instructions:
- Marinate shrimp with sugar, pepper, and MAGGI Magic Sarap for at least 15 minutes.
- Prepare batter by mixing flour and baking powder.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture and pour in oil gradually. Gradually add water and mix to a smooth batter.
- Heat cooking oil for frying.
- Dip prepared prawns in batter and coat well with crushed Cornflakes.
- Deep-fry until golden brown.
- Serve with Chilli Sauce on the side.
Pinoy Crispy Prawn Tempura Recipe,
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected and Monitored by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe:
Next - Tilapia With Gata and Bell Pepper Recipe >>
Request a Filipino Recipe here>>>
Join PinoyRecipe.net's Monthly Giveaway Contest >>>