Preparation Time: 00:10
Cooking Time: 00:10
Omelet Supreme Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup pork longganisa, sliced and cut 1/4-inch thick[singlepic id=355 w=240 h=180 float=right]
- 1/2 cup cubed potatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced spinach leaves
Egg Mixture:Â Combine -
- 6 pieces eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup NESTLÃ‰ Creamy Yogurt, Natural
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Calories: 129
- Carbohydrates (g): 4
- Protein (g): 8
- Fats (g): 9
Omelet Supreme Cooking Instructions:
- Panfry pork longanisa slices.
- In the same pan where longganisa was fried, cook potatoes until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Add spinach, saute for 1 minute and set aside.
- Pour egg mixture onto hot pan. When bottom is set, add cooked potato and spinach evenly over eggs; cook over low heat without stirring.
- Fold lower and upper part of the omelet to the center then slide to the edge of pan and tranfer onto a plate.
- Serve immediately with hot coffee and toasted bread.
Omelet Supreme Filipino Style Recipe,
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected and Monitored by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe:
Next - Spicy Beef and Noodle Salad Recipe >>
Request a Filipino Recipe here>>>
Join PinoyRecipe.net's Monthly Giveaway Contest >>>