GD Star Rating
Start your day with a flavorful Mango Banana Milkshake
This Mango Banana Milkshake is great! It can be served with your delicious breakfast, or serves well as an afternoon snack or even a frosty dessert. We added vanilla ice cream to make it a really rich drink.
Mango Banana Milkshake is really good, very fruity and refreshing, great for the summer season.
Mango Banana Milkshake Ingredients:
- 1/2 ripe mango
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- 150 ml (5 fl oz) skimmed milk
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 heaped tbsp vanilla ice cream
Mango Banana Milkshake Cooking Instructions:
- Peel the skin from the mango and cut the flesh away from the stone.
- Chop the flesh roughly. Put into a blender with the banana.
- Add the milk, lime juice, sugar and vanilla ice cream and blend on maximum speed for about 30 seconds or until mixed and frothy.
- Pour banana and mango shake into glasses and serve immediately, decorated with sprigs of lemon balm, if you like.
This Mango Banana Milkshake is incredibly refreshing and delicious!
Mango Banana Milkshake Recipe,
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected and Monitored by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe:
Next - Ginataang Labong Recipe or Bamboo Shoots in Coconut Milk >>
Request a Filipino Recipe here>>>
Join PinoyRecipe.net's Monthly Giveaway Contest >>>