How to make Luncheon Meat Macaroni Salad
Luncheon Meat Macaroni Salad Recipe is a flavorful macaroni salad, plus with the addition of Victorias Luncheon Meat adds a delicious meaty taste, I can say now that this is one of my salad favorites!
Basic ingredients for Luncheon Meat Macaroni Salad includes cooked “al dente” elbow macaroni, mayonnaise, cubed Victorias Luncheon Meat, ripe mango, cubed cooked carrots, chopped onions, orange segment, some cubed cheddar cheese, a little honey, you can add more if you like it sweeter and season it with salt and black pepper. You can also make this pasta salad with a similar tubular pasta, and serve it this Holiday season.
We used “Victorias Foods” brand luncheon meat because we find it more delicious compared to other local brands.
Here’s another Filipino recipe to prepare and enjoy. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Luncheon Meat Macaroni Salad Ingredients:
- 400 grams Elbow Macaroni, cooked “al dente“
- 1 – 210 grams Victorias Luncheon Meat or Ham, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup Red apple, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup ripe Mango, cut into small cubes
- 1 1/2 cup orange segment
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup red colored nata de coco(optional)
- 2 1/2 cups Real Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Mustard
- 3 tablespoon raw Honey (you can add more if you want a sweeter taste)
- 2 tablespoon scallions, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and black pepper, to taste
Luncheon Meat Macaroni Salad Instructions:
- Cook the macaroni pasta, follow the package instructions.
- Once cooked, place the macaroni in a colander then drain and set aside to completely cool.
- Open the Victorias luncheon meat, then slice into small cubes and set aside.
- Open the cheddar cheese, then slice into small cubes and set aside.
- Wash the apples, cucumber and slice it the same size with your luncheon meat as possible.
- Wash and peel the mango, then slice into small cubes and set aside.
- Drain the orange segment and nata de coco, then set aside.
- In a Salad bowl, combine the macaroni pasta noodles, nata de coco, luncheon meat, cheese, and fruits, then mix well to combine.
- In another medium sized mixing bowl, mix the mustard-mayo dressing.
- Add the mayonnaise, paprika, mustard, honey, scallions, then mix to combine and season with salt and black pepper.
- Taste the mayo-mustard dressing and add more honey or seasoning according to your taste.
- Add-in your mayo-mustard dressing into the macaroni mixture and gently mix it, make sure to coat the entire salad evenly.
- Cover the Luncheon Meat Macaroni Salad Recipe with plastic wrap, then refrigerate it for at least 3 hours.
- Serve it chilled.
Luncheon Meat Macaroni Salad Recipe is a flavorful and delicious macaroni salad.
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe: