GD Star Rating
Lumpiang Pritong Tokwa Recipe – Lumpiang Prito literally means fried spring roll. This recipe used Tokwa instead of ground pork.
Lumpiang Pritong Tokwa Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 cups julienned potatoes
- 2 cups julienned sweet potatoes (camote)
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 1/4 cup chopped kinchay
- 1 cup tokwa mashed
- 10 pieces lumpia wrapper cut into two
Lumpiang Pritong Tokwa Cooking Instructions:
- 1. Heat oil, stir-fry tokwa for 2 minutes, add potatoes, sweet potatoes and carrots, cook for 5 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- 2. Stir-in MAGGI MAGIC SARAP and kinchay, remove from heat.
- 3. Drain and cool in a colander. Wrap about 3 tablespoons vegetables in lumpia wrapper.
- 4. Seal well then deep fry until golden brown.
Lumpiang Pritong Tokwa Recipe,
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected and Monitored by:
- Calories: 97
- Carbohydrates (g): 9
- Protein (g): 4
- Fats (g): 5
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe:
Next - Ginataang Kuhol Recipe >>
Request a Filipino Recipe here>>>
Join PinoyRecipe.net's Monthly Giveaway Contest >>>