Learn how to make Bilo bilo or Sticky Glutinous Rice Balls
Filipino Bilo Bilo Recipe are sticky glutinous rice balls made from powdered glutinous rice and water. This Sticky Rice balls or Bilo-bilo is an important ingredient in many Pinoy desserts such as Binignit Recipe, Ginataang Halo Halo Recipe and Ginataang Bilo Bilo Recipe.
Bilo Bilo or Sticky Glutinous Rice Balls Halo-halo Ingredients
- 1 cup glutinous rice flour
- 1/2 cup water
- Food colorings
- Pandan Essence and Orange extract for flavor ( optional )
Bilo Bilo or Sticky Glutinous Rice Balls How to make Instructions:
- Combine glutinous rice flour and water.
- You can add the color that you want using food coloring.
- Then mix the mixture thoroughly. A soft yet sticky mixture should be formed.
- Scoop about 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of the mixture and roll it into a ball shaped figure using your hands. You must wet your hands a little to prevent the mixture from sticking.
- Place the mixture in a plate or any flat container and do the same steps until all the mixture is used up.
- You can use this as ingredient for Binignit Recipe, Ginataang Halo Halo Recipe and Ginataang Bilo Bilo Recipe. You can also cover the container and freeze the glutinous rice balls for future use.
Here’s the Bilo Bilo or Sticky Glutinous Rice Balls Recipe
Here’s the ready to use as ingredient Bilo Bilo or Sticky Glutinous Rice Balls.
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe: