How to cook Ginisang Baguio Beans
Ginisang Baguio Beans Recipe is a simple Filipino dish but healthy and delicious, it is made out of fresh baguio beans (Green Beans), carrots, bell pepper, tomato, and ground beef or pork. Green Beans is popular known as Baguio Beans in the Philippines because they are mostly grown in Baguio City.
Ginisang Baguio Beans is best enjoy with a fried Bangus or fried Daing na Bangus.
Ginisang Baguio Beans Ingredients:
- 1/2 kilo Baguio beans (green beans), sliced diagonally
- 1/4 kilo Lean ground beef or pork
- 1 medium Red Bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp. Patis (fish sauce)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons Canola cooking oil
Ginisang Baguio Beans Instructions:
- Pour the oil in a saucepan then apply heat.
- Add the garlic and onion then saute for 2 minutes and add the tomato, continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- When the tomato is already soft, add the ground pork or beef and continue to saute until the meat turns light brown.
- Add the Baguio Beans (green Beans), ground black pepper and Patis (fish sauce), stir well, continue to saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the sliced carrots and bell pepper then toss and continue to saute for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
Ginisang Baguio Beans Recipe is a simple Filipino dish but healthy and delicious.
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe: