How to make Fruit Cocktail Ice Box Cake
Old fashioned icebox cakes are great for snacks and always present on Christmas Holidays. Try making this easy no cook recipe for Fruit Cocktail Icebox Cake with different flavors from fruits and frosting for a new taste sensation. The best thing about Icebox cakes they are sometimes nothing more than a simple 3-ingredient cake made of graham crackers or wafers, chocolate chips and all purpose cream.
Icebox cakes are loved by many for being the easiest no cook dessert you can put together; just like the famous Pinoy Desserts – Cream Cheese Fruit Salad, Buko Salad, and Buko Pandan Salad.
Icebox cake recipes have unimaginable possibilities. You can flavor the whipped cream. You can swap the typical graham crackers and chocolate wafers for real cake. Check out the tasty and nutritious Fruit Cocktail Icebox Cake below.
Fruit Cocktail Ice Box Cake Ingredients:
- 2 packs (200g) Graham Crackers
- 5 packs (250ml) All-purpose Cream, chilled
- 1 can (300ml) Condensed Milk, chilled
- 1 can (836g) Fruit Cocktail, drained
- 1 can of Peach in Light Syrup, drained (optional)
Fruit Cocktail Ice Box Cake Cooking Instructions:
- Arrange pieces of graham crackers to cover bottom of 10×8 or similar pan.
- Mix all purpose cream and condensed milk in a bowl and mix to blend well.
- Spread a quarter of cream mixture on top of layered graham crackers.
- Arrange or scattered a portion of fruit cocktail over the cream.
- Cover with another quarter of cream mixture and spread evenly to cover the fruits.
- Arrange another layer of graham cracker on top of the cream mixture and cover it evenly.
- Then cover the top with another quarter of cream mixture, followed with fruits and lastly, cover with the remaining cream.
- Decorate your refrigerator cake with the remaining graham crackers.
- Crush remaining crackers and sprinkle on top and arrange fruit on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours or overnight, to set or firm the cake before you slice and serve.
Fruit Cocktail Icebox Cake Recipe has different flavors from fruits and frosting for a new taste sensation great for snacks and on Christmas Holidays, your kids will surely love this.
Related Filipino Recipes:
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe: