Filipino Christmas Dessert Recipes
Have yourself a very sweet Christmas with this collection of Filipino Christmas Dessert Recipes. Here you’ll find Puto, Filipino cakes, Bibingka, Puto Bumbong, Black Sambo, Mango Float and many more gorgeous Filipino Christmas desserts.
Celebrate with one of these easy Filipino recipes for delicious and festive holiday desserts.
- Mango Float Recipe is easy to make and very delicious Filipino dessert, a big hit during Christmas and New Year celebration. Mango float are my family’s favorite dessert and the ingredients are not expensive.
- Black Sambo Recipe is a two layered gelatin (you can also prepare a 4 layer) made of creamy milk and Chocolate. You can use circular shape molds or rectangular, we used a rectangular shape mold for this preparation.
- Cathedral Windows Recipe is a Christmas dessert with different colored jello embedded in the creamy mold. The name obviously derive from the appearance of the dessert, but some also call this Stained Glass dessert.
- Brownie Petit Fours Recipe. Enjoy these yummy brownies made with fudge brownie mix and coated with chocolate – a delicious dessert.
- Crema de Fruta Recipe, is a soft cake, topped in succeeding layers of cream, custard, candied fruit, and gelatin.
- Buko Pandan Salad is originated from Bohol Province, it is a favorite Filipino salad served in almost every kind of party and special occasions in the Philippines.
- Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe, Cheesecake is a large family of sweet, cheese-based pie. Cheesecakes are generally made with soft, fresh cheeses.
- Cassava Bibingka Recipe is High in Vitamin C and Manganese. Cassava known to have Low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol, and Sodium.
- Ube Biko Recipe, is a native rice cake with violet yams – a dreamy dessert or snack perfect with a hot brew of salabat (ginger tea) or coffee.
- Baked Bibingka Supreme Recipe is a baked moist rice cake with a lovely contrast of flavors and texture from the salty egg and cheese, creamy butter, and crunchy caramelized sugar
- Puto Bumbong Recipe is the most sought after delicacies at Christmas time. During the simbang gabi or the Christmas Eve mass, people would line up to their favorite stalls outside the church just to have a taste of this favorite Pinoy delicacies.
- Chicken Macaroni Salad is a favorite Filipino food during Christmas, New Year and Birthday occasions.
- Bibingka Galapong is the traditional form of bibingka made from rice flour. It was originally made simply with rice flour and water.
- Golden Fruitcake Recipe, made from Natural sun-dried raisins, apricots, walnuts, red and green cherries in a sweet yellow cake.
- Kutsinta (Cuchinta) Recipe is one of the favorite cuisine in the Philippines. It can be served as homemade or there were those who sell them in the streets. Kutsinta is often served with puto and is good with freshly grated coconut.
- Filipino Biko Recipe, consists of malagkit (glutinous) rice, coconut milk, sugar, and topped with “latik”
- This Filipino Banana Cupcake Recipe makes twelve regular sized cupcakes. The batter mixture is easy to make because you just stir the wet ingredients together in one bowl and the dry ingredients together in another bowl, then mix the two and you are done.
- Lechetin Recipe is a combination of Leche flan recipe mixed with Gelatin. Pinoy Leche flan is known in other countries as Creme caramel or caramel custard, it is a custard dessert with a layer of soft caramel on top, as opposed to creme brulee, which is custard with a hard caramel top.
- Leche Flan Recipe, Leche Flan is the Filipino term for the originally Spanish flan de leche, literally “milk flan”, which is a heavier version of the Spanish flan made with condensed milk and more egg yolks.
- Christmas Cupcakes Recipe are festively decorated treats made to resemble fun-loving Christmas characters or glittery Christmas trimmings.
- Special Puto Recipe is the common pair for Dinuguan, you can always find both in many native restaurants in the Philippines. Puto is a steamed fluffy Rice Cake usually eaten as dessert.
- Pichi-pichi Recipe is a Filipino dessert made of coconut and cassava or kamoteng kahoy, another delicious cake or “puto” enjoyed by many Filipino, especially in parties. This Filipino delicacy was introduced in Quezon province, Philippines.
- Puto Cheese Recipe – Puto is the generic name for a rice cake made from galapong (rice flour), slightly sweetened and steamed. The rice for galapong is not ground dry, but soaked overnight and then ground wet, formerly in large stone grinders. Fermentation takes place during the soaking, and yeast is usually used.
Filipino Christmas Desserts,
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected and Monitored by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe:
Next - Filipino Christmas Recipes or Noche Buena Recipes >>
Request a Filipino Recipe here>>>
Join PinoyRecipe.net's Monthly Giveaway Contest >>>