How to cook Filipino Style Cheese Sticks
Filipino Cheese Sticks Recipe is an easy to prepare Pinoy dish, it is a deep-fried snack composed of sliced cheese wrapped in spring roll wrapper or lumpia wrapper. Cheese Sticks are served as finger food at children parties and even appetizer or pulutan on social gatherings.
Filipino Cheese Sticks Ingredients
- 1 180 gram block of processed filled cheese or cheddar cheese ( or left over keso de bola )
- 1 pack spring roll wraps around 30 pcs
- water for sealing the spring roll wraps
- bacon or ham ( optional )
- 1 cup Canola cooking oil
Filipino Cheese Sticks Cooking Instructions:
- Slice the cheese into 1/2 cm thickness (all sides) with a length of 3 – 4 inches.
- Cut the spring roll wraps in the middle making 2 triangles.
- Wrap the cheese with spring roll wraps
- Seal the edges with water.
- Heat the frying pan and pour-in the cooking oil. Let the oil heat-up for a few minutes.
- Deep-fry the cheese sticks for 4 minutes or until the color of the spring roll wrapper turns golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup and mayonnaise dip.
Here’s the cooked Filipino Cheese Sticks Recipe
Here’s the ready to serve Filipino Cheese Sticks.
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe:
Request a Filipino Recipe here>>> Join PinoyRecipe.net's Monthly Giveaway Contest >>>