How to make Luncheon Meat Macaroni Salad
Luncheon Meat Macaroni Salad Recipe is a flavorful macaroni salad, plus with the addition of Victorias Luncheon Meat adds a delicious meaty taste, I can say now that this is one of my salad favorites!
Basic ingredients for Luncheon Meat Macaroni Salad includes cooked “al dente” elbow macaroni, mayonnaise, cubed Victorias Luncheon Meat, ripe mango, cubed cooked carrots, chopped onions, orange segment, some cubed cheddar cheese, a little honey, you can add more if you like it sweeter and season it with salt and black pepper. You can also make this pasta salad with a similar tubular pasta, and serve it this Holiday season.
We used “Victorias Foods” brand luncheon meat because we find it more delicious compared to other local brands.
Here’s another Filipino recipe to prepare and enjoy. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Luncheon Meat Macaroni Salad Ingredients:
- 400 grams Elbow Macaroni, cooked “al dente“
- 1 – 210 grams Victorias Luncheon Meat or Ham, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup Red apple, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup ripe Mango, cut into small cubes
- 1 1/2 cup orange segment
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup red colored nata de coco(optional)
- 2 1/2 cups Real Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Mustard
- 3 tablespoon raw Honey (you can add more if you want a sweeter taste)
- 2 tablespoon scallions, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and black pepper, to taste