Easy and simple Chicken Potato Salad
The Chicken Potato Salad Recipe is a yummy and luscious main dish or side dish that is perfect for any Filipino occasions – Fiestas, birthdays, Christmas and New Year. Much more to this, it can also be included in your picnic recipe during Family day. With its distinctive flavor and aroma of chicken and potato, it will bring delight for the whole family.
Making a healthy and attractive main course is way too easy with the Filipino Chicken Potato Salad Recipe. Since it is a quick-fix dish that gets done in a matter of time, feel like an expert in your kitchen.
Chicken Potato Salad Ingredients:
- 1 kilo potatoes
- 1 big chicken breast
- 3 pieces medium sized carrots
- 500 ml mayonnaise
- 1 can (836 g) pineapple tidbits or chunks
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 medium sized onions, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, diced (optional)
- 3 tablespoons of chopped spring onions (optional)
- Iodized salt to taste (pepper, optional)
- Spring Onions, diced (optional)