How to make Filipino style Fruit Salad
Fruit Salad is a nutritious and delicious dessert that you can make in less than ten minutes and te whole family can enjoy without the worry of gaining weight. Fruit salad is also perfect afternoon snack, a great side dish at a daytime picnic, or the perfect dessert for a party or other special occasions.
There are a lot of variations when it comes to making Fruit Salad Filipino-style, we have the buko fruit salad and cream cheese fruit salad. All fruit salad variations are very tasty treat that is easy to prepare.
If you want to know how to make Filipino Fruit Salad in various ways, just follow the steps.
Filipino Fruit Salad Ingredients:
- 2 large cans (29 oz) fruit cocktail
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple tidbits
- 1 can (6 oz) Nestle cream
- 14 oz condensed milk
- 1 jar (12 oz) nata de coco
- 2 pcs apples, cubed with skin on (optional)
- 2 cups Mandarin Oranges, drained