How to make Ube Macapuno Salad
Ube Macapuno Salad Recipe is made from macapuno preserve, ube or Purple Yam made into Halaya, sweetened milk, toasted pinipig for the crunch and with some nata de coco to add more color. Ube Halaya is made from boiled – mashed purple yam with a little butter or margarine, its texture is chewy and the flavor of ube bursts in your mouth that is so creamy.
This Ube and Macapuno is surely a great and a perfect combination for this smooth and very delicious salad dessert. Learn how to prepare Ube Macapuno Salad Recipe, everyone in the family will truly enjoy this, an excellent dessert at the end of a meal!
Ube Macapuno Salad Ingredients:
- 1 cup Ube jam or preserve
- 1 pack Instant Alsa gulaman or 2 packs knox
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup macapuno preserve
- 1/2 cup yellow nata de coco, drained
- remaining Condense Milk
- 1/2 cup All Purpose cream
- 1/8 cup toasted pinipig (optional)