How to cook Crab Cakes
The Filipino Style Crab Cakes Recipe is no doubt flavorful and luscious. With its delectable blend of crabs, mayo, bread crumbs, eggs and other ingredients, you’ll get to experience of what seafood and fantastic meal really is.
Aside from its heavenly taste, you can get a breeze of health with the crab cakes recipe. Knowing crabs, they contain a lot of nutrients such as Vitamins A, B and C that is good for the body.
More so, you can serve this Easy crab cakes on every day dinner or special occasions. Cooking procedure is way too easy even for a novice in the kitchen. Besides, making such recipe is quite fulfilling.
Filipino Easy Crab Cakes Ingredients:
- 1/2 kilo fresh crab meat (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise – lite
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Several drops hot pepper sauce
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. dry mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, or to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cracker crumbs ( you can use Skyflakes ) or bread crumbs
- 5 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 tomatoes and scallions for garnish