How to cook Onion Rings
Onion Rings Recipe is commonly sold at fast food chains and a well-known side dish in the United States, in some parts of Asia, and in Australia. Now you can cook these in your own kitchen without the fuss of buying and falling in line in fast food chains.
Onion rings is coated in well-seasoned flour fried to a crisp – an excellent appetizer! Onion Rings just need a little effort to make and it’s worth it. This dish is made from sliced onions, dipped and seasoned in bread crumbs or batter and then deep fried.
Follow these easy steps of cooking Onion Rings Recipe, an excellent crunchy appetizer, serve hot with your favorite spicy sauce or ketchup.
Onion Rings Ingredients
- 2 large white onions, cut into 1/4-inch rings
- Canola oil, for frying
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt, plus more to taste
- 1 1/3 cups ice-cold water