How to make Carrot Cupcake
Carrot Cupcakes Recipe is a delightful dessert made popular by its nutritional contents though it is not quite a favorite of most kids, unlike chocolate cakes but this time we will make them love this recipe. Carrots have more sugar than other vegetables, which is an excellent ingredient for making desserts like this recipe that we are going to prepare.
Carrot cupcakes are so easy to make, it is moist and fluffy with a great combination of cream cheese frosting on top. This absolutely looks appealing for the kids to see this on the table and they will not even notice that this sweet treat is made with vegetables.
Carrot Cupcakes Ingredients
- 1 400g Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Mix ( Maya )
- 1/3 cup Canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced Pineapple
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 (226g) Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla essence
Carrot Cupcakes Instructions:
- Pre-heat the Oven to 350F
- Put paper liners on the muffin pan then set aside.
- Drain the Pineapple then coarsely chop, set aside the pineapple juice.
- Wash and peel the Carrots then shred, make sure to make about 1 1/4 cups of loosely packed shredded carrots.
- Put the carrot cake mix in a large mixing bowl then make a well in the center.
- Pour in the canola oil, eggs, water, shredded carrots and pineapple.
- Mix all ingredients until combined and well blended.
- Pour the batter into the paper liners inside the muffin pan.
- Put the muffin pan into the oven and bake until toothpick inserted in the center of the cupcake comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Let the cupcakes cool in a wire rack and before frosting.
To make the Frosting:
- Softened the cream cheese then beat until soft.
- While beating add-in vanilla extract and icing sugar then continue beating until the frosting becomes smooth and well blended.
- Using a palette knife spread the frosting on top of each cupcake.
- If you have fondant carrots topped it at the center.
- Add a drop of food color to the remaining frosting (you can use any color you like) then mix until the color is blended.
- Transfer colored frosting in a piping bag and decorate your cupcake.
- Serve Carrot Cupcakes with Coffee or Soda.
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe: