How to cook Breaded Pork Chops
This golden and crispy crust Breaded Pork Chops Recipe is so moist, tender and the flavors are amazing. I got this recipe from my mother-in-law and she taught me that the secret to make this a delicious dish is to gently massage the seasoned salt to each pork chops. This method will allow the flavor to penetrate the meat. We used the popular Japanese bread crumbs, called Panko in this recipe but if it’s not available in your area you can use any bread crumbs.
Below you’ll find our step by step instructions for making this deliciously moist and tender Breaded Pork Chops. You can serve it as a meal with Chicken Mami and steamed rice.
Breaded Pork Chops Ingredients:
- 1 kilo pork chops ( 4 to 5 slices )
- 2 tbsp. Seasoned Salt
- 3/4 cup Japanese Bread crumbs (Panko)
- 1/2 cup All Purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pc. Egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. beef broth powder
- 2 cups Canola cooking oil
Breaded Pork Chops Instructions:
- Wash and Clean the Pork chops, then drain and pat dry using paper towels.
- Rub and gently massage the seasoned salt on each Pork chop and put in a plate then place inside the fridge.
- Allow the Pork Chops to sit for at least 1 hour.
- Beat the egg and whisk while adding salt and pepper, then set Aside.
- Add the all-purpose flour, Bread crumbs, and beef broth powder in a Zip lock bag then mix well to distribute the all the ingredients. Set Aside.
- Pour cooking oil in the frying pan then apply heat.
- Dip each Pork chop in the egg mixture, make sure that all the parts of the pork meat are covered then dredge-in bread crumbs and flour mixture.
- In a medium heat pan-fry each pork chop, cook each side until it turns golden brown that will take about 6 minutes depending on the thickness of the Pork chop.
- Place the cooked pork chops in a paper towel to drain the excess cooking oil.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and steamed rice.
This Breaded Pork Chops Recipe is so moist, tender and the flavors are amazing, try it.
Related Filipino Recipes:
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe: