How to cook Beef Tenderloin Tips
Beef Tenderloin Tips Recipe is made with tenderloin beef then flavored with garlic, peppers and onions combined with mushrooms, bell peppers and butter, these tender bits of beef make a fabulous one-dish meal to serve over rice.
We made this Beef Tenderloin Tips last night for our family dinner, everybody said it was totally awesome, very tasty and delicious. You can always find this dish in the restaurant menu but now you can enjoy the same great tasting flavors in your own home kitchen with this recipe.
Beef Tenderloin Tips Ingredients:
- 1/2 kilo Beef tenderloin tips
- 4 tablespoon of butter
- 1 (10 1/2) oz. can beef broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 pcs medium sized Bell Peppers, cut into strips
- 1 medium sized carrot, sliced
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 pc. onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 can (400g) whole mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Beef Tenderloin Tips Instructions:
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skillet.
- Blend in flour and add beef broth stirring until smooth.
- Add bay leaf and simmer for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf. In another pan melt 2 tablespoons butter.
- Add onion and simmer for 3 or 4 minutes until tender.
- Add mushrooms and continue to simmer until mushrooms begin to soften.
- Add to broth mixture and then add lemon juice.
- In another skillet heat 2 tablespoons peanut oil. Add beef tips.
- Cook on medium high temperature for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Then add carrots, bell pepper, salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking until meat is lightly brown and bell peppers are tender. (4 or 5 minutes).
- Do not over cook meat.
- I use a large skillet for the meat and when it is browned add the broth mixture and stir gently until mixed.
- This is good served with rice or noodles.
Beef Tenderloin Tips Recipe is a perfect dish if you are craving for something hearty and delicious.
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe: