How to cook Filipino style Angel Food Cupcake
Angel Food Cupcakes are truly simple pleasures. They have an array of variations with frostings, chocolates, appetizing cake, and/ or other add-ons like raspberries in combo. Besides, you can feed your eyes with their luscious appeal. With such heavenly blend and enticing appearance, surely these angel cupcakes are included in the list of Filipinos’ long list of favorites.
Angel Food Cupcakes are ideal sweet treats that you can give to your loved ones on special holidays. Be it on Valentine’s or birthdays, you can earn appreciation for your masterpiece. This is because Angel Food Cupcakes Recipe stands out for its lighter taste compared to any cupcakes available in town.
Angel Food Cupcake Ingredients:
- 8 medium-sized eggs, separate egg whites
- 1 teaspoon Cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Caster sugar, divide into 2
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup ,sifted Cake flour
- 1/4 cup grated Dark chocolate(optional)
Angel Food Cupcake Cooking Instructions:
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Use a non-stick muffin pan.
- In a bowl sift the cake flour and caster sugar(one half).
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until it becomes foamy, then add-in the salt and cream of tartar.
- Turn on the mixer to high speed then slowly and gradually add the other half cup of caster sugar.
- Continue mixing it until you reach soft peaks then add and mix-in the vanilla extract.
- Slowly fold in the flour mixture, gradually adding in three additions then fold in the grated dark chocolate until fully incorporated, make sure not to over beat the mixture of the batter will deflate.
- Pour the Angel Food mixture into the muffin pans, filling each hole all the way to the top of the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top of cupcakes turns golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place on a rack to cool.
- When its cool, remove from the muffin pan using a knife or spatula.
Angel food cupcakes recipe always stands out for its lighter taste and is a good snack for special occasions.
Related Filipino Recipes:
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe: