Experience the awesome taste and delectable flavors of Filipino Food and enjoy these free Filipino Recipes on PinoyRecipe.net
Next - Kinulob na Tilapia Recipe >
There’s nothing better than a nicely grilled juicy steak.
But how come I can’t duplicate that restaurant, expensive, juicy, melt-in-your mouth, perfectly grilled steak?
Well, I found out how to grill steak perfectly – and here’s how you can too.
1. The choice of meat is important!!! Just because the supermarket has labeled the steak “good for grilling” doesn’t mean that it is. Lean meat does not do well. You want a piece that has marbling throughout. And these are good cuts: fillet (mignon), top loin (rib eye) – basically the same cuts that are the ones you love in the restaurant.
2. Next, proper heating of the grill is vital. If you are using charcoal, spread 2/3 of the bricks on one side and 1/3 of the bricks on the other. That way you have a hotter side for searing the meat and a cooler side for cooking the meat.
If you are using a gas grill, you will lose some of the flavor, but you will want to turn the heat down for the cooking portion.
3. Next, rub both sides of the meat with oil and cover with salt and pepper. Be generous with the salt and pepper because it will fall off during the grilling.
4. Place your meat on the hot side for searing. Cook on each side for three minutes to get the nice grilled meat crust color you love. For a hand test, I’ve been told that you should be able to hold you hand over the heat for 3 seconds before you can’t take it!
5. Place your meat on the cooler side for cooking to your taste. The hand test for the cooler side, I’ve been told, is 6-7 seconds. You will want to use a timer to cook the meat – or use the slice and peak test to see if the meat is done enough for you. Just don’t cut and peek too often or you’ll lose all the juice!
6. When the steak is done, take if off the grill and let it set for at least 5 minutes. Some people call it “resting”. It allows the juices to spread back out so that you’ll have a juicy steak with a nice crust.
Follow these steps and you’ll be enjoying perfectly grilled, juicy, melt-in-your-mouth steak that will impress and satisfy the most discriminating steak eater!
Designed with thicker steel, premium silicone and a smoother locking action - these silicone tongs are built ... Read More >
Next - Kinulob na Tilapia Recipe >>
|Ube Milkshake Recipe||Pichi Pichi Recipe|
|Longganisa Hamonado Recipe||Lengua Estofado Recipe|
|Top 10 Health Benefits of Papaya||Top 10 Health Benefits of Ginger|
Site Developed and Maintained by: AspireSearchMarketing.com